9/17/2008
So, the last blog was just a silly little thing I wrote to show Chris how easy it is to blog. It sounds a little corny but we really are enjoying the gym. We have a little competition going in his family until Christmas. I don't think that Chris and I will win but we will look better for trying. And you never know who is going to fall off the wagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
you are funny. I still think it is great you are going to the gym. I think it is good when you blog about it because then there are people who know what you are trying to do and will help you to be good about it.
Kat -
I am so proud of you. Welcome to the world of wasting time!!! How long did you think it would take me to find you? How fun!! now we can nag each other to update our posts
take care
joce
Post a Comment