2/02/2011

Happy Groundhog's Day!!!

But more importantly...Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
I can't believe she is eight!! What a ride. I have been weepy and cryee lately, which I blame on the pregnancy. But, it has been interesting watching myself anticipate this birthday. Brooklyn will be getting baptized on Saturday and that is a big step. She is excited and ready. She set a goal to finish the Book of Mormon before her baptism. She is in Mormon so she is close...
She is such a sweet girl.
What are some memories of your baptism?
My Bishop's interview was in the hall right before.
My primary teacher gave me an I am a child of God heart shaped necklace.
I received my scriptures.
Dads hands were shaking when he confirmed me.
We watched Sheena later that afternoon and the part where she showers in the waterfall and you see her... Well, I ran from the room because I was clean and didn't want that to change.
My dress was white and pink.
That is all. :)
I will apologize now for the lack of pictures. It is a very frustrating thing so we will just go on and pretend that my word only blogs are interesting for you... :)
As of today I officially have and 8,6,4 and 2 year old. WoW.

No comments: