
We had a lovely time going to the mountains to get a tree with some friends. Here we are with our find. We had a fabulous day! Good food, friends and fun.


One little monkey hanging from a cliff...this isn't really the steep part.

The girls were "painting" rocks with dirty water and sticks. Very creative. This is what they came up with because there was no snow to sled and we wouldn't let them hike very far.
2 comments:
Hurray!! Pictures!! Kat - I truly hope you get a camera for Christmas. Tell you what....... maybe someday I'll get lucky enough to get a "near professional" camera with cool lenses and all that good stuff that I want. When that day comes, you are more than welcome to have my current camera (though it's really not all that great). Great post!! It was fun huh.
joce
i am so proud of you for putting your own posts one. I love the picts. It looks like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment