12/12/2008

I've got it!!! I've got it!!!!

This is my new way to blog!!! Everything I do that is exciting or blog worthy I will do with another blogger. (especially one with a camera) Then, when we do something great they will blog and I will just send my inquiring readers to their blog...great, huh?
So, for Christmas tree cutting adventure see Jocelyn's blog. For Ornament Exchange Party/fight and the rockinest time OF MY LIFE!!! see Rendi's blog.
There I am done. Oh and a little disclaimer on the guitar playing...I had quite a few cookies before so my judgement was a little impaired. :) But, honestly, don't I look like a natural???? So, which one of my blogging buddies wants to come over Christmas eve and morning to document the fun>?

4 comments:

Rendi said...

That is cheating, but ever so smart! I have been known to refer to others blogs for good pics and stories! We may have to think about a battle of the bands and really keep score.

becky said...

You are totally cheating. But everyone else is probably jealous they didn't think of it. Unfortunately for me, I am the one that always has the camera. I did already read about Christmas trees. It looked like you had so much fun.

Chris and Kat said...

So, you're the one with the camera? Did you want to come for Christmas? We drive around and look at lights then we come home and make donuts and hot chocolate. Then of course there are the presents.

kitty said...

Kat - obviously you need to get on Greg's email list - he has a bunch of picture he grouped together just for you. I'll get on email right now and send you the ones I have. The only problem with your plan is that you don't end up with any pictures of your own family!! You gotta document these years.

joce