11/23/2008

And finally...Halloween :)

Look Becky-wah ha-teeth!





So, we had a pumpkin...



Elmo (again) Tinkerbell and Pooh (again)
Hey if the costume fits and they love it still then who am I to spoil their fun. :)




3 comments:

becky said...

That is so fun. And the teeth make the costumes that much cuter. You know my boys had them and yes I did make them say wah ha ha if they were going to wear them.

Chris and Kat said...

My kids love them and always talk about you when they wear them.

kitty said...

Pooh with fangs? Hilarious!!! I like your Christmas blog page - how fun. You are good at this bloggin thing Kat. And yes.......I am so slow that it takes me months to add a new contact to my list - I still have several to add (becky, amanda ect.) What can I say - I'm not really very efficient. Luv you

joce