11/01/2008
My musing
Ok before I post Halloween pics I wanted to pass on this thought that I have been trying to implement. In the last General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Elder Bednar spoke on Prayer. The point he made about how the world and all things were created spiritually before physically and that our morning prayers are a way to create our day spiritually before physically was pretty deep for me and that our prayers are not isolated incidences. That they are a continuation of things. hmm I have watched his talk over and over hoping that my prayers will improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I hear you on that. I always feel like I am essentially saying the same thing over and over.
Kat -
We need to hang out more. Maybe you can rub off on me a little and then I will have the desire to spend my extra time watching conference talks over and over again. You're a good woman!!
joce
okay november is almost over and I have yet to see what your trick or treaters were. What do you think you are busy or something. Have a great day.
maybe...
Post a Comment