10/19/2008

Why do kids stick things up their nose??? C put one of those small plastic bb's up his nose. FYI for all of you, if something goes up a nose it must come out. If it is there for more than 24 hours than you risk getting a serious sinus infection. So, we got it out but the next day we had peas for dinner and he tried it again. I guess he really liked the attention. Both mom and dad staring at him and shoving things up his nose while talking to ask a nurse on the phone. Who wouldn't want to go through that twice? :)

2 comments:

becky said...

Af far as I know. We haven't had that problem. Lucky you. Boys are fun.

kitty said...

You know I have been really curious about the plum pits? Anything? ha ha ha. Actually - it's only fair that he sticks things up his nose. Does he scream like a girl every time he doesn't get his way? Does he monkey climb on and in everything? Does he take his diaper off all day long or smear butter and vasoline all over the kitchen and living room? He's so pleasant and darling that I don't think you have to deal with that kind of daily adventure - so truly...it's only fair that he sticks things up his nose just to keep things exciting for you!!

joce