Wowzers you managed to get pictures without a camera. Did you use your phone? Your current postings are putting me to shame. Let's see if you are keeping up in three months when the blogger excitement wears off. :) ha ha ha I am so glad you have this blog - seems like living across town is making it difficult to get together regularly. I love the updates.
3 comments:
I still can't believe how chubby stockton is. Especially compared to your others.
Wowzers you managed to get pictures without a camera. Did you use your phone? Your current postings are putting me to shame. Let's see if you are keeping up in three months when the blogger excitement wears off. :) ha ha ha I am so glad you have this blog - seems like living across town is making it difficult to get together regularly. I love the updates.
Yes, I used my phone and the pics are dark.
Post a Comment