10/19/2008

So, I would like to brag about my wonderful son!!! I had school this weekend and I needed to take him but my teachers made it clear that he couldn't be a distraction. I don't know how a three month old can't be a distraction(ESPECIALLY when he is so darn cute). They were talking about crying. Well, the first day S made one tiny little peep. Today, not a sound during class but lots of cooing and giggling during breaks. There are 18 women in my class and most of them held him. He was super fantastic and I am thankful.

2 comments:

becky said...

What a lucky mom. He just knew he had to be good or he would get kicked. You never want to get kicked out on your first week of class. :)

kitty said...

How perfect Kat. I know that you sometimes feel like the odd ball in school because you are a total baby mama - but what a great way for them to see first hand how wonderful motherhood can be. Bet they all enjoyed his cuteness.

joce