INCREDIBLY CUTE KIDDOS!!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked on your page for Halloween update photos...finally here and train ride pictures too!
I took my blog private eventually just because I started to get a lot of spam comments. Having the word verification is a great step though
3 comments:
Wow is she four? She has so much hair. Not the little D that I used to know. (I noticed you don't use their names)
She is four and a mighty big handful. :) I tell myself that if I don't use their names my blog is a little safer...so I don't have to go private.
INCREDIBLY CUTE KIDDOS!!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked on your page for Halloween update photos...finally here and train ride pictures too!
I took my blog private eventually just because I started to get a lot of spam comments. Having the word verification is a great step though
Post a Comment