I love this company!!! I think this is a GREAT idea!!! I am still working on getting food to fill the shelves so I haven't purchased mine, yet. :) Maybe that is putting the cart before the horse...:) Shelfreliance is giving away one of their fabulous shelving units!!!! Go to http://www.shelfreliance.com/blog/index.php/2009/07/10/free-friday-pantry-72/
to enter!!!! It ends Friday and there are only 650 people entered. You definitely have a chance. :)
It’s time to give away some more of our fabulous shelving! This week we’ll be giving away the Pantry 72″ ($359.99 value) to one of you lucky people. Like its name suggests, the Pantry 72″ was created for pantry storage. Featuring our patented front-loading technology that automatically rotates cans on a first in first out basis, the Pantry 72″ is among the most popular food rotation systems we offer. Don’t forget to enter before noon Friday, July 17th. There are two ways to enter:
1 • Post a comment on this blog post and tell us which of our shelving systems is your favorite and why. No worries, you don’t have to own one to have a favorite!
2 • Add our button to your blog. Then write another comment on this post with the link to your blog. To add the button just add an html widget/gadget to your layout and paste this code inside of it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We have one of their shelving systems and love it. We got it one of those times they were at Costco and it was tax time so we had a little extra money. Definitely worth it. I hope you win.
Post a Comment