So, I just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
It is Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Check your local listings for channels or the BYU channel on satellite.
Just in case anyone wants to investigate the church in the comfort of your own home. :)
I absolutely LOVe this weekend!!! I know that God has given us a living prophet today to lead and guide us. Come listen to what he says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Always a missionary. I love it. I love conference. Boyd K Packer gave an awesome talk on prayer today and I think would touch any one member or not.
did you hear the talk on how we all need to be better about always being a missionary. Maybe not since you are already good at it.
My life is better because of you too. :)
Post a Comment