12/18/2009

Primary plus

Just in case you ever wanted to know what 84, 4x4 blocks looked like... :)
We made these for our primary children. I think they turned out fabulous!!! The curly wire is for them to put a picture of their family or the temple or Jesus. It was one last attempt to reinforce the theme for the year. The one that says FAMILY is for Jake from Kuna Lumber. He was super nice and cut the last 15 on his miter saw for me. We are going to take it to his family and carol. Our daughters are friends so it isn't too creepy. :)





9 comments:

Brad and Melissa said...

Those turned out great! You have been busy!

Juannaelmi said...

Look how crafty you are! That is a great idea for both primary and teacher. Nicely done!

Chris and Kat said...

I have GREAT counselors!!!

Gina and Ryan said...

Those are very cute! I might just have to steal the idea for my vinyl site. :)

Chris and Kat said...

Gina: Feel free--I stole it from the blog--How does She...

becky said...

What a cute idea.

soundofstilhed said...

I want one just like Jake's!

kitty said...

FABULOUS IDEA. Did you show Melinda? She'd love it too!!

Amannda Ashby said...

I Love all your projects! What a busy month for you! I hope you have a very merry christmas!