1/06/2010

FIESTA TIME!!!

Chris went to the Fiesta Bowl with some of his favorite people!!! Some of them were even lucky enough to get on National television! :)
It was a great game and another win for Bronco Nation!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nah...Doesn't look anything like him. :)
-Joe.

kitty said...

Hey.... are you having a hard time unpacking your camera? I want to see pictures of your new house! I want to see pictures of your happy smiling face - with green lush trees in the background! How are you guys anyway?

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Kathleen,

You are going to think this is crazy and it is, but Lucas Mumford has put together a 15 year class reunion. He and Kent were contacting people and asked me to help. This is very last minute and I'm very sorry, but the whole thing is last minute. The reunion is on September 18 at 1:00 at the Main Street Grill in Preston. Please email me and I can give you more information. Sorry about the late notice. I hope you can come.

Angela Woodward Beckstead

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Okay, so I told you to email me, but didn't give you my email address. Sorry! My email is angwood1@hotmail.com. Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have four kids. I have two little ones. They are fun. Sorry that I blogged stalked you, I hope you don't mind. I also have a blog my address is angrybeckstead.blogspot.com. I'm horrible at keeping up though.
Angela