
Here are some highlights from our Holiday! Grammy Taylor playing darts.

Grack playing darts

Chris losing at darts.;)

My little joys in their Christmas duds. Don't they look great!!!

And I love this. This was the evening of the 26th. We had played with our toys all day and then they picked up their brown paper bags and started having sack races! Even at 4 and almost 6 the paper is always the most fun!
4 comments:
Did you make their dresses? Super cute.
In answer to your question from forever ago, I just use massage as a hobby. I stay licensed and if people pay me great, if not great. I still love it.
Are you still doing Amma Therapy?
I didn't make those dresses. Grammy bought them. I never finish a project...hmmm
I am still doing Amma Therapy. Not a lot but some. In three months I graduate from school and then I can add Wholistic Nutritional Counseling to my pretend practice. :)
I know you have finished a few projects I have seen them around your house! Like finishing school isn't a project.
Wow, your a mother of four. Not that I didn't all ready know this, but seeing the four of them all lined up on the couch dressed in their cute little outfits helped me put it into a greater perspective. One more little one to feed and take care of. You are doing a great job. they all look happy and they are still growing. Keep up the good work!
Amannda you know that I aspire to be like you when it comes to finishing what I have started. Thanks for the pep talk. I need all the help I can get! :)
Post a Comment