1/27/2009

My lunch date in SEATTLE

The other day Chris was going on and on about what a wonderful wife, mother and over all woman I am. :) He decided to surprise me with something big! So, Monday Chris, S and I boarded a plane headed for Seattle. Chris had decided to flit me off to the coast for some much needed sunshine and seafood! He spared no expense and chartered a flight with none other than our six month old son to fly the plane! Here is S in the pilot's seat of a medium sized air craft.





I got to be his co-pilot.
Really we went to Seattle for a job interview and the pilot took these pics and e-mailed them to me. I love Southwest! Such service! Before we touched down the pilot gave a shout out over the loudspeaker to his "little buddy S up front" ! :)

5 comments:

becky said...

how fun. How did the interview go? Does that mean you may move there?

The Dixons said...

Very cute. He looks like he enjoyed himself.

Amanda said...

Adorable! How fun for you guys!

kitty said...

Kat - next time you fly all the way to Seattle for a good meal, call Jenae - she just ate at the most FANTASTIC food joint on the pier. Bet it was nice to sit on a plane and pull up above the clouds. ps Your little one is SO DARLING. He looks so much bigger, I think it has been too long since we got together!!

Rendi said...

I am jealous...I never get to travel with my husband or family! I always get to go alone.