1/08/2009

I love pictures!!!

We had a white New Year so we built a wall. It started out as a fort/iglooish thing then we moved it to a wall.
It took an hour and a half and then I went in the house and it fell! Crazy!

But, it looked great and it was fun! Now the sun has come out and the rain has come and all the snow is gone. :)


I love sleeping pictures. This one S was hanging out in his car seat and wiggled out and then fell asleep with his head still in.



This is C I went to check on him and these are his little fingers poking out under the door. Sound asleep!


Maybe you have noticed that I love pictures. There are usually five on every post. If I could figure out how to put 20 on I would! So, here are some more...

6 comments:

The Dixons said...

So cute. Have I seen this before? LOL

becky said...

I don't have the energy for the igloo wall and s is getting so big and did you notice your girls had no shoes on in the snow. :)

I love tons of picts too and I love it when you put up tons of pictures. Brenten gets a kick out of seeing them. if you want you can do a slide show and then you can do even more picts. Sometimes I like them individual though because you can see them better.

Chris and Kat said...

Great idea on the slideshow. I will have to try one. Yes, I knew they didn't have shoes on. They had given up on the snow long before I was done with my creation. They had a warm bath and dry clothes on but I made them come out to give a better perspective on the size. Years from now they will think they built it! and we will wonder what that little girls name is??? :)

Amannda Ashby said...

I am very jelous that you were able to go out play in the snow and then have the snow go AWAY! The snow here is so frozen over you can not even play in it. Not that I am very big with the idea of going out and playing in the snow it is cold, my fingers turn red and hurt. I do enjoy taking pictures of my kids out playing with Paul in the snow, and every now and then I come out and participate for a little while. I loved the wall. Your a great MOM!

Chris and Kat said...

Well, that day I was...kind of.
You know, you could move back...:)

kitty said...

Kat - did you finally get a camera? I am so excited to see pictures on your blog. Nice snow wall - too bad we don't get to enjoy our creations for very long in this valley eh!?