1/27/2009

Once again check the sign!!!

Chris and I were sitting in the Seattle airport last night and we watched a man walk into the women's bathroom. He came out all flustered and embarrased! I think he noticed that some things were missing...urinals! :)

3 comments:

The Dixons said...

At least he didn't do it on purpose. :)

kitty said...

Must I remind you once again that you are setting yourself up for a very embarrassing moment. I've just noticed that if you get a chuckle out of others "tomato face" moments, you are destined for a new sense of understanding. However, it's possible you may have paid your dues when you ran into that door at the dance recital last year. I suppose that makes you worthy of some cheap entertainment at the airport.

becky said...

i bet it happens all the time. I don't know how many times I have started to walk towards the bathrooms and last second think wait is this the right one. Luckily for me it always has been .... so far.