6/29/2009

Dear Glendale California

Hello
A few months ago I added a feature to my blog that tracks, in a very rudimentary way, those who have visited my blog. I am able to see who is on, where they came from and where they left via my friend list.
I see that you come from Blogger.com alot. I am wondering if you are Blogger headquarters and you are just monitoring things or if you are a real person. I have noticed that you visit some of my friends one day and then another day you visit my list of other blogs who I don't know either but I follow. If you are a real person I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know that you are real. If you are a crazy stalker person. Please let me know so that I can go private and alleviate this. If you are indeed someone that I know or should know or even know through a friend then welcome. It is good to have you. :)
Kat

No comments: