6/25/2009

We Live!!!

For some reason I was thinking it had only been a month but alas, it has been two.
So, as I am sure most of you have realized...blogging is alot like journaling and scrapbooking. Which means, for me, that when you get behind you get frustrated and just quit! :) You feel like you need to go back and update everything and then it is overwhelming and then a little one NEEDS you so you walk away, never to return...
I have included a few pics from the last two months and we will not go into detail. Remember a picture is worth a thousand words. :)
(In no particular order)


























12 comments:

becky said...

I agree updating is too hard. I love the pict update. I am all for it. I love the picture with the three of them together.

Michele and Ben said...

Great pic's KK! What's with the Natural Soap one? :) Looks like you have been very busy and the kids are as cute as can be and growing up so much.Did you already eat the fish?
Talk soon,
Neighbor

Chris and Kat said...

I was combining soaps and I thought that was cool.
The fish was fabulous!

Amanda said...

I do the same thing--get behind, get overwhelmed and frustrated, then just give up. Love the pictures, especially the little dancers! You have adorable kids!

Chris and Kat said...

amanda-
you have to love the dancers...you are one of my dancing friends...:)

soundofstilhed said...

Great pictures of the family! Great to see them and spend some time earlier this month.

Juannaelmi said...

Hey Happy Birthday! And love all the pics of your kids. Super cute!

John Zakimi Kelly said...

Good to see you making posts again! Thanks for the update (pics)! Hope to see you folks next week (end)! Give us a call!

Chris and Kat said...

Eric: back at ya!
Ann: Thanks for the bday wishes and yes yes i know they are cute. :)
John: np we are excited to see you this weekend.

Rendi said...

Cute pics and it's about time you updated. Good thing I saw you in between the updates so I knew you were still alive and kicking! When was your birthday??? Summer birthdays are the best!

kitty said...

These pictures do speak a thousand words Kat! Great photos. Great post. How bout some pictures of your birthday celebrations? Or a snicker cake recipe post - we all need that. :)

Chris and Kat said...

Rendi: June 26th. I'm a Cancer! :) Summer birthdays are the best. are you doing anything fun this week?
Joce: I will now avoid my housework and post for you. :)