2/19/2009

D today

D is convinced that this is NOT fun!!! She loves looking at the finished product but she is whiney and alligator tears through the process. She reminds me a lot of me! :) B ran off to school before I could get a picture and it will not look the same when she gets home.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

So when she is whiney and has alligator tears you should do what my mom did. Knock her on top of the head with the brush, hold on tight to her hair as she tries to run away, and tell her that "beauty is pain." :) Makes for memorable experiences! Plus later on when she goes to a salon they will love her, because she will have a head as hard as nails and they won't feel bad about pulling her hair.

Chris and Kat said...

You know...I do and everytime I think of you and your mom! :)

Chris and Kat said...

You know...I do and everytime I think of you and your mom! :)