I love to fix my children's hair. My frustration is that they are kids and it is messed up within five minutes. I know there are gels and sprays and all of that but you know me and I am a minimalist/naturalist/lazy! :) Which means that I don't like to put junk in their hair. Then we are usually running late and it is just too much. But, deep down I really want them to have every hair in place and looking cute. A great friend tipped me off to a blog about hair and then that blog had other hair blogs...you get the idea. I woke up this morning determined to do it. I think what tipped me over from the "oh i wish i did that" to " that is important, I am going to do that" was when one of the authors of one of the blogs(I looked at a lot last night!) said that it is her special time with her daughters. It is when they talk and spend time together. I know that the older they get the less they want to talk so my hope is that if I can start this young they will cherish the time as much as I do. OK now for the hair. I uploaded the pictures backwards. I did B's hair first and sent her to school. Then sat D down to get hers done. Well, C wasn't about to let me out of doing his hair. "Next, Mama?" as he handed me the comb and squirt bottle!
Here he is with his Spikey Dino hair--he LOVES dinos

Here is D with her "double diamonds"
Four ponytails to three to two




Here is B with her Double Pig-tail Hearts
They are kind of hard to see. As she left for school it was cold and still snowing slightly so she shoved her hat on and went out the door!!!! Once again, it is for the time we were able to spend together...:)
3 comments:
Cute, what's the website to learn to do these cute things?
We like the spikey dino hair!
Wow- you are really impressing me with your abilities! First chocolate, now hair. What's next? I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment