4/11/2009

Here we are all piled in the back of a van with our second cousins! The kids thought this was GREAT!
We came home and the kids could eat as much candy as they wanted for twenty minutes. The rest was put in eggs for the egg hunt at grammy and grack's this afternoon. They all chose a blue sucker as their final candy.

I am sure that this was a better day than if everything would have been how I thought it should have been. Once more I learn the lesson of relaxing and letting the cards fall where they may. I can be sooooo uptight.

2 comments:

becky said...

me too. i always feel like I should just relax and enjoy them more. then I say I will when I am not so tired. haha. looks like you had a great easter. I love all the pictures. S is getting so big.

kitty said...

If you are uptight what does that make me? I am so uptight I don't even consider taking the kids to the community egg hunt!! Or the library for that matter!!