YEAH!!!
I love Conference!!! I love feeling the Spirit!!!! I thought that Elder Hales addressed debt and addiction in a fabulous way and I loved the words Sister Lifferth shared on reverence. Elder Cook's talk on stumbling blocks to faith and The Plan of Salvation was FABULOUS. I also enjoyed Elder Pearson's talk on Faith. Finally Elder Scott spoke on the Temple and it was just what I needed. There were other great talks but these are the ones that touched me today. I am excited to have another day to listen, enjoy and be taught. :)
If you missed today...there is always tomorrow! ;) Ten o'clock and two o'clock Let me know what your favorite talk was.





4 comments:
my favorite part is that Brenten was excited about it and we had a general conference packet for kids so he would match the people to their pictures. And it has caused him to pay more attention and to ask questions.
We talk about King Benjamin and the people turning their tents toward him for conference. Then we build a tent for the kids to sit in and color and play bingo. They LOVE it!!!
I LOVED Elder Holland and Pres Monson's talks. They made me cry. I actually got to go to the last session on Sunday afternoon. The spirit was very strong there. Great conference all together!
That is great you were able to go. Chris is dying to go. Maybe in six months...
Those were both fabulous talks.
Post a Comment