For Real? You have chickens now? What are you going to do when Lily thinks they look yummy - or when Chris thinks they look yummy? I hope you named one of them Jane - you have to have a "chicken Jane". HE HE He
Thanks for always checking out our blog and leaving comments. Sarah's good, and you're right, I was surprised how well, although rather phonetically, Audrey spells. Hey congrats on graduating Kat! And your title "Adding to the family" really caught our attention. Hope all is well. Tell Chris, Lakers in 5!
5 comments:
So cute!! Wouldn't it be cool if they would lay green, blue and red eggs? You would never have to use dye again!!
We really miss our chickens. I think you will love it!
For Real? You have chickens now? What are you going to do when Lily thinks they look yummy - or when Chris thinks they look yummy? I hope you named one of them Jane - you have to have a "chicken Jane". HE HE He
WOW!! You are a WAY more fun mom than I! Just wait till they are ugly and stinky. I know... I am such a debbie downer.
Thanks for always checking out our blog and leaving comments. Sarah's good, and you're right, I was surprised how well, although rather phonetically, Audrey spells. Hey congrats on graduating Kat! And your title "Adding to the family" really caught our attention. Hope all is well. Tell Chris, Lakers in 5!
Post a Comment