S is seven months old now! What a cutie! He still fits in the kitchen sink. Isn't that the cutest smile. S is pretty mobile already. He can roll anywhere he wants and is working on his army crawl. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff.
He is SO adorable. I think your kids keep getting cuter and cuter ......you know what that means - pop some more out ok! :) I feel sad, I don't even know S. Where has the last year gone?
That is a great smile. What a cutey. I can't believe you are still doing the kitchen sink baths. Caitlin hates her baths but at least they can be done in 5 minutes or less.
2 comments:
Kat -
He is SO adorable. I think your kids keep getting cuter and cuter ......you know what that means - pop some more out ok! :)
I feel sad, I don't even know S. Where has the last year gone?
That is a great smile. What a cutey. I can't believe you are still doing the kitchen sink baths. Caitlin hates her baths but at least they can be done in 5 minutes or less.
Post a Comment