3/19/2009

I WON!!!

YEAH!!!!
I WON!!!
The "random" machine must love me!!! :)
I won the $50 in free books!!!!

WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO

6 comments:

Holly said...

I love it. They are usborne books also. I used to sell them they rock.

kitty said...

Did you find a four leaf clover this last week? I swear your luck is just so ON right now!! It's GREAT!! Take care - need to get together........starting to lose my mind - can you fix me?

joce

becky said...

Yeah for you. I love their books. Enjoy all your new wonderful books.

Juannaelmi said...

Wahoo! I love books and that is so exciting. Now comes the hard part of choosing which books to buy.

The Dixons said...

Seriously.... I need to touch your hand to rub off some of that luck onto me!

Chris and Kat said...

For all those interested...everyone!
I am getting the addition and subtraction wrap-ups, The dino that lost his roar and some other book that I forgot the name of... and a drawing book. I really wanted the famous woman puzzle but it is only on line. grr
I will be holding an open house for anyone interested to stop by and rub my belly or hand or hair for luck!!! :)