3/12/2009

Has anyone heard this???

So, I was with a friend today and she picked up little S and she said,"Well, you are lighter than a popcorn fart."
?????
I started to laugh and asked her what that means. She was surprised I had never heard that saying. Then she mused as to whether that was a family saying.
anyone...anyone...anyone?
:)
I think it is funny to think about a popcorn fart let alone how light one is. :)
Oh good times.

9 comments:

Brad and Melissa said...

Never heard that before! It's not just you!

Amannda Ashby said...

I must say that I am not one who is up on what people say, but that is a new one for me. "Lighter than a feather" But never heard of "Lighter than a popcorn fart. I do kind of like it. It makes me laugh!

Holly said...

Nope. Thats a new one for me. Funny, though.

Michele and Ben said...

I have heard the term before but not in a long time :) Thanks for making me laugh.

kitty said...

Can't say I've ever heard that one!! Is she from Idaho? That seems like a term someone picked up on a potato farm. Ha

Juannaelmi said...

That is awesome! I have never heard it, but any time I can would be great. That is just a fantastic saying.

becky said...

I have never heard that. But it does make me laugh a little. Maybe we should make it into a common saying.

Rendi said...

Nope, I never heard that one! I agree with Joce- that has to be Idaho grown...

The Dixons said...

Obviously I've never heard that until last night when you said it. That is funny.