I walked into the living room and B was reading a book...
B: Mom, I am reading your favorite book.
Me: Oh yeah what's that?
B: The Little Red Hen.
Me: Why is that my favorite?
B: Because you act like the little red hen.
Me:Oh yeah, how does the little red hen act?
B: She works hard and so do you.
It may not be a thank you but I'll take it.





3 comments:
That is very cute!! At least she didn't say because you don't share with people that don't help you.... that's funny.
How cute! Isn't it great when they can make you feel so good by saying something so small.
She sure is a unique child - so smart and so thoughtful. I've noticed that she is a very naturally appreciative child. And so obedient - how do you bake em up like that Kat? I think I only have the recipe for half child half monkey.
Post a Comment