3/23/2009

One more milestone completed

Yesterday was my last day of school! :) :( :) :(
It is bittersweet. I am excited to start implementing my vast stores of knowledge into my practice but sad that I will no longer have that monthly contact with those that have taken this journey with me. For those of you wondering what I was really going to school for... :)
I am now a Whole Foods Nutritional Counselor
  • I will be doing one on one appointments with people to discuss their goals for nutrition and helping them to implement new ideas and foods.
  • I will be offering cooking classes that allow you hands on experience with unfamiliar foods. These will be offered both in a group setting and individually.
  • I will do grocery store tours to help you become familiar with the different stores and the products they offer

Cooking classes start soon so if you are interested...give me a call. 794-3311
I am also offering one on one appointments at a discount for two months so if that is what you would like more information on...call me.

5 comments:

Juannaelmi said...

That is fantastic! If I lived closer I would hire you because I have just been telling myself that I really just need to be educated food again, and learn ways to use them to feed my family.

kitty said...

Congratulations Kat!! I am so proud of you. I still remember your decision to go back to school - you were so worried about how you might accomplish such a task with litle people to take care of, a hubby and a house. Not to mention the added cost of school. Look at you now!! You've done it. How wonderful that it was such a memorable experience for you. Great accomplishment.

kitty said...

ps

I'd LOVE to get a one on one whole foods education from you. Sorry to report that this retarded economy and grocery prices are forcing me to become a Ramen Mom. :) That's a whole food - right? A Whole lot of nothin!!

becky said...

I can't believe you are finished. Congrats. I am proud of you.

Nathan said...

Way to go Kat! Now that you are a counselor, I will have to call and tell you all my problems. Some of these I have been saving for a while.
;)