3/06/2009

Newest Hair

OK so maybe a Triceratops wasn't the best Dino to try to be...
Chris says he looks like one of those baby girls when their hair isn't quite long enough for pig tails but the mom just can't wait. You know what I'm talking about. We have all tried it!!! :)
I, on the other hand, thought his hair looked like a little devil. Either way there will be no more Triceratops hair styles. :)



B with her W twists

D with a pyramid-kind of


OH she cracks me up. She put those hands up by her face and tipped her head onto them just like a pro.

2 comments:

Amannda Ashby said...

I've decided that I need to spend more time memorizing your adorable hair styles. I love them.

Juannaelmi said...

Very fun. Ella won't sit still long enough for me to do much. I am lucky if I get pig tails in, and it is never a straight part, more of a grab and go.